Barlays Off Campus Recruitment 2017-2018 | Software Engineer Jobs. Barlays Hiring Freshers and Experienced Graduates For The Position Of Software Engineer In Pune Location. Barclays Recruitment 2017 Freshers Job Openings. Barclays Freshers Hiring Freshers and Experienced For Various Positions. Barclays Is One Of The TOP MNC In India. If You want get into Barclays, It is not going to be easy but it is possible. You need to practice its Interview Questions and Placement Papers you can certainly can crack the placement process. Freshers Jobs At Barclays Pune , If you are a graduate you can apply for this position.
If you are a fresher and looking for good opportunities in IT or Government sector, You are at the right place. We post all kinds of freshers jobs which are like IT and Govt jobs. We also provide Latest Placement Papers and Interview questions for all IT companies and previous papers for Govt jobs. Openings For Freshers At Bangalore. Walkins For Freshers At Pune. Freshers Jobs At Pune. Freshers Job Openings At Pune.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- The role holder should be able to decipher the business requirement/HLD into technical requirements, identify gaps in requirements, provide estimates, create detail design, modify existing programs/ create new programs to satisfy the business requirement/HLD, test the application thoroughly and at the same time interact actively with the business users/designers till project delivery.
- Hands-on with Java, J2EE, SQL, UI Frameworks; and should be able to work independently and if required guide team mates.
- Working on a single complex project, or multiple standard projects, as a Team member.
Technical Development (Design, Build, Unit Test):
- Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products within domain.
- Create/Review component designs & builds to ensure compatibility with the end-to-end system design.
- Create/Review test strategies to guarantee the quality of the delivered system, assist in the diagnosis of system problems encountered during testing.
- Collaborate with other component design and build teams, ensuring that end-to-end system design is followed.
- Ensure that technical engineering quality standards / benchmarks are met, taking remedial action where there are quality shortfalls.
- Complete technically-complex assignment work to budget, time and quality requirements. Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind.
- Where system development is part of a wider set of interdependent systems changes, collaborate with the Systems Designers from the other areas to ensure end-to-end technical integrity of the development, leading this collaboration when required.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
ADP Job Openings For Freshers As Software Developer.
Accenture Job Openings 2017.
Upcoming Bank Jobs 2017 - 2018
- Ensure quality of all application management related change via review and agreement of the resolution to problem record/incident record.
- Participate in technical implementation planning, ensuring that the integrity of live operations will be maintained.
- Support the handover of the system into business-as-usual (BAU) operation, providing the relevant IT service teams with information and education relating to the system technology and function.
- Assist in the resolution of live incidents and system problems as and when required.
- Identify proactive remedial strategies to prevent future system problems and to improve the quality of delivered systems.
- Provide required technical inputs to the Technical Lead/Release Manager/Product/Project Manager(s).
- Provide input to the technical development approach of a project, balancing cost, time, quality and risk.
- Assist in the identification, management and resolution of technical Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAIDs).
- Assist Product/Project Manager(s) in controlling projects and reporting progress, providing input from a technology perspective.
Responsible for interacting with staff across the Business and IT functions including but not limited to:
- Technical Lead/Release manager/Product/Project Manager(s)
- SI Partners and 3rd parties
- Infrastructure Services
Decision-making and Problem Solving:
- Evaluate and review emerging system engineering methods, tools and standards. Look for ways to apply as appropriate.
- Identify own development needs and proactively drive development of own capability, using all available means, to achieve world class standards.
- Risk and Control Objective [This section is mandatory for all role profiles and must not be deleted]
- All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
- End-to-end software development lifecycle
- Software development methodologies (Agile preferred)
- Awareness of leading-edge tools, techniques and services within IT
Software development consisting of some of the following languages and technologies:
- Core Java
- J2EE Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Struts)
- UI Frameworks (AngularJS, JSMVC)
- Webservices (SOAP & REST)
- Databases (Oracle / SQL / DB2)
- Dev Ops tools (SonarQube / Jenkins / Nexus / Selenium / Cucumber)
- XML & XML Java Parsers (xsd, dtd)
- Application servers (Websphere / JBoss)
- Version Control Software (Git Stash / Clearcase / SVN)
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Spice Jet Recruitment Drive On 3rd July 2017 | Cabin Crew Jobs.
- Dell Job Openings For BE,B.Tech,BCA,B.Sc,B.Com,MCA Freshers.
- American Express Freshers Job Openings In July 2017.
- IBM Off Campus Drive 2017 -2018 | IBM Intern Jobs.
How To Apply: