Cisco Off Campus Drive For BE,B.Tech,BCA,ME,M.Tech,MCA,B.Sc Freshers. Cisco Hiring Freshers For The Position Of Network Engineer In July 2017. Technical Graduates like BE,B.Tech,BCA,B.Sc and Post Graduates Like ME,M.Tech,MCA with minimum of 8.5 CGPA throughout academics are eligible to apply for this position. As network engineer you need to have basic knowledge on basic Networking concepts. CCNA certification will be added advantage but not mandatory for the aspirants.
All the aspirants needs to observe that this is not a direct walk-in drive, you have apply for the position first. If your profile matches companies requirement then you'll receive a call or mail from company about further rounds details. Please carry all the required documents at the time of interview and also practice Cisco Previous Placement Papers Before attending the interview. The recruitment process will be Written Test, Technical Interview and HR interview.
Network Engineer (Intern)
IT - Software
Let's change the world together. Work directly with our customers and gain hands on experience and exposure into their networks. Be immersed in a small close knit group of cohorts, to collaborate on a variety of projects that have a real impact. You'll learn from industry experts. We value your ideas, perspective on how to get things done. Work on network infrastructures. Deliver business solutions and technology solutions from Data, Security, Mobility, and the Cloud.
- Join a world class development program that gives you hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications. Be coached and mentored by some of the industry's brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills. Join together with a group of other talented graduates and receive professional development while also reaching expected milestones throughout the program.
- As a Network Engineer you will take one of the below possible routes, based on the business need, your skillset and your preference
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop complex designs, implement Cisco leading edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services
- to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs
- Build and maintain relationships with a variety of customers
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
Citi Bank Off Campus Drive 2017-2018.
FIS Offcampus Drive For BE,B.Tech,B.Sc,BCA,MCA Freshers In July 2017.
TOSHIBA off Campus Drive 2017 -2018 | BE,B.Tech,ME,M.Tech Freshers Jobs.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field
- Minimum GPA of 8.5 and above
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Passionate about networking, information technology or computer science
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, and work in a fast-paced team environment and the ability to work independently
- Ability to travel to customer sites (amount of travel will vary based upon your role and technology team)
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Sony Off Campus Drive 2017 Job Openings For Freshers.
- Dell Freshers Walkins From 5th 28th July 2017 | Jobs in Dell.
- Citi Bank Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Bank Jobs 2017.
- FIS Offcampus Drive For BE,B.Tech,B.Sc,BCA,MCA Freshers In July.
How To Apply: