Dell Freshers Walkins On 15th July 2017 | Dell Freshers Job Openings 2017. Walkins For Freshers At Dell Bangalore For The Position Of Technical Support Engineer. Candidates with minimum graduation are eligible to attend the drive , Under graduates with minimum of 12 months of International Voice experience or 24 months domestic voice experience are eligible to participate in the drive.
As this is a support process aspirants should be willing to work in rotational 24/7 shift environment transportation will be provided by Dell. All the aspirants needs to have good communication and excellent problem solving skills. The recruitment process will be Group Discussion, written test, face to face interview. Practice Dell Previous Placement Papers To clear Dell Written Test successfully.
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software
- Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Responsible for EWS, Total solutions, YTT and In warranty extension sales.
- Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
Resume with a Digital Photograph (photo to be printed on the resume).
- Minimum Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3)
- Undergraduates and Masters with at least 12 months of international call center / 24 months of domestic call center or any other domain (minimum 2 years work experience full time experience).
- Please note candidates who have already attended an interview for similar position at Dell you are requested to re-apply only after 3 months of cooling period.
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24/7 work environment
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
How To Apply:
Dell Waalk-in Details:
Walk-in Date: 15th July, 2017
Interview Time: 12:00PM - 2:00 PM
Related Freshers Jobs:
Dell International Services -
12/1A, 12/2A, 13/1A, Divya Shree Green, Inner Ring Rd,,
Near EGL Embassy Business Park, Challaghata Village, Domlur,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560071.
Contact Person - Deepak. A