Genpact Fresher Walk-ins On 14th,15th July 2017. Genpact Mega Walk-in Drive For Freshers At Delhi,Noida For The Position of Analyst. This is great Opportunity For BA,B.Com,BBA,MBA(Finance),M.Com Freshers To Work With One Of The India's Leading Organization. Aspirants need to have Excellent Presentation Skills and Good Communication Skills and do need to have go - getter attitude.
This is a Non- Technical job so candidates with technical profile/Backgroud are not eligible to attend the drive. The candidates who are living in Delhi and Noida are preferred for this position. As this is a Support job the candidates should be flexible for the rotational shifts and initial work location will be SARITA VIHAR. As day by day competation for the jobs are increasing be on you toes and start preparing for the Genpact Interview Process bys using Genpact Previous Placement Papers and Interview Questions which are provided in this site.
|Job Role||Technical Support|
|Salary||BEST IN MARKET|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Genpact MEGA Hiring for a Leading Search Engine ll Technical Support ll
- Provide customer and technical support to customers through inbound phone, chat and email requests.
- Independently identify, troubleshoot, document, categorize and replicate customer problems and then escalate complex problems according to defined escalation procedures
- Process warranty and replacement requests for Google products.
- Retain ownership of all cases throughout the resolution process
- Communicate bug fixes and new product enhancements to customers
- Report enhancement requests received from customer regarding hardware, application, or documentation
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 3 to 24 months of BPO experience
- Openness to work flexible hours as required, including night shifts and holidays
- Excellent customer service skills, as previously demonstrated
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems individually or in a team environment
- Technically savvy
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
Note: Candidates can directly walkin with the reference of respective recruiter - Khushboo Kumari
How To Apply:
Genpact Walk-in Details:
Interview Date: 14-July & 15-July
Interview Time: 10AM - 4PM
Related Freshers Jobs:
14-45, Ida Uppal,
Opp Ngri, Habsiguda,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500039