FIS Offcampus Drive For BE,B.Tech,B.Sc,BCA,MCA Freshers In July 2017. FIS Global Hiring Freshers For The Position Of Software Engineer in Bangalore Location. FIS Global Conducting BE,B.Tech,BCA,B.Sc,MCA Freshers Jobs In July 2017. The FIS Recruitment Process will be two level recruitment process which are Written Test and Face To Face Interview.
The eligible candidates for the FIS Recruitment Drive are 2016 & 2017 Batch freshers with minimum of 50% marks throughout the academics. All the aspirants who are willing to apply for the drive needs to have excellent English communication skills. ITIL certification will be added advantage for the candidates but not mandatory. Initial Job location Will be Bangalore. Don't Forget to practice FIS Global Previous Placement Papers To Ace FIS Global Written Test.
|Experience||2016 & 2017 Batch Freshers|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from colleagues and customers regarding FIS service issues and queries
- Log all calls in the Service Desk call logging system (Remedy)
- Provide basic 1st line support – troubleshooting of simple IT related problems, including basic network connectivity issues
- Identify the categorization of an issue and the suitable second-level team required to resolve it
- Escalate unresolved calls to the Cloud, CS, PS and other support teams as required
- Take ownership of Incidents, follow up the status of issues on behalf of the user, and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Maintain a high degree of customer service (CX) for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends, as required
- Other related duties assigned as needed
- Act within SLA and OLA targets
- Excellent English listening, speaking and writing skills
- This position will require to work outside of normal business hours on a shift rotation basis, providing a 24/5 coverage model as standard
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication skills; Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to display knowledge and understanding of, or formal qualification in, ITIL Service Management practices, specifically related to Incident Management
- Ability to establish relationships with people at all levels of the organization and with external customers and a willingness to take ownership of any issue resolution process
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations while supporting the work of other resources across various teams, to help resolve production incidents
- Act decisively, with an operational outlook
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
Additional language skills:
- FIS organizational awareness and knowledge
- Ability to function independently, and collaborate closely with business and technology owners against tight deadlines
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not required
- Note: This position may require a 24/7 shift rotation model in future
FIS Global Recruitment Process:
- Face to Face Interview
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Tech Mahindra Fresher Walkins From 4th to 7th July 2017.
- HCL Freshers Walk-ins On 4th and 5th July 2017.
- Amazon Freshers Walk-ins From 4th to 7th July 2017.
- Wipro Walk-ins On 4th and 5th July 2017 | Freshers Walk-ins.
How To Apply: