Broadridge Recruitment Drive For Freshers In August 2017 - Technical Writter. Broadridge Hiring freshers for the position of Technical Writter. BA,MA Graduates are eligible to attend this drive. Broadridge recently released a notification for Freshers Walk-in in Bangalore. Aspirants who are willing to relocate to Bangalore or who are already residing in Bangalore are only eligible to attend this drive.
This is not a direct walk-in drive, so aspirants needs to apply for the drive using below mentioned link. Please carry all the necessary documents along with you while attending the interview. Don't forget to practice Broadridge Previous Placement Papers Before attending the interview to clear Broadridge Recruitment Process Successfully.
|Job Role||Technical Writter|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with proven ability to write clearly and concisely and present technical/non-technical information in appropriate format to various audiences
- Using Microsoft Office and a basic knowledge of Image editing is required.
- Prepare and maintain product documentation such as User Guide, Online Help, Release Notes, Training materials, and so on.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Cross-functional teams; Pro-actively setup review meetings, attend weekly/bi-weekly demo sessions, and build a strong relationship with counterparts
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment and deliver quality results under tight deadlines
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
- Role Category: QA/Testing/Documentation
- Role: Technical Writer
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
Desired Candidate Profile:
- UG -B.A - Communication, English
- PG - M.A - Communication, English
- Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: