Testing Job Openings For BE,B.Tech,BCA,ME,M.Tech,MCA Freshers In Sept 2017. Akamai Hiring Freshers and Experienced BE,B.Tech,BCA Graduates For Networking Based Technical Support. Akamai Started Hiring Freshers To Fill The Vacant positions in Noida Location. Experienced Candidates with not more than 4 years can also attend the drive.
This is a direct walk-in drive so no need to apply for this Akamai Freshers Jobs. Please carry all the required documents which are mentioned below to the interview, without which you are not allowed to the interview arena. Don't forget to practice Akamai Previous Placement Papers Before Attending the Akamai Recruitment 2017 to ace the recruitment process.
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Salary||2.52 LPA to 4.5 LPA|
Perform manual and automated functional tests as well as large-scale system tests
Work closely with developers and QA Engineers to design test criteria, test strategy, develop test plans and automation
Develop automated tests to replicate real-world scenarios that plug into a regression test harness
Review bug descriptions, functional requirements, and design documents
Work in parallel on more than one QA project at a time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 0-1 years experience in Server side QA/Test Engineering
- Minimum 0-1 years’ experience developing Perl scripts, shell scripts and test automation
- Good understanding of contemporary QA/test principles, methodologies, and techniques in regards to black/white box testing and test automation needed
- Good knowledge and working experience of UNIX/Linux and Windows Operating System
- Strong working knowledge of HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP required
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly driven, positive attitude, team player, self-learning, self motivating and flexibility are some of the attributes needed for this position
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
Intel Job Openings For Freshers As Software Engineer
- Masters in science (MS)/ Bachelors in Engineering (CSE/IT)
- Domain knowledge in the area of Web server (apache/IIS), proxy server and caching technology strongly desired
- Familiarity with Media Content Delivery such as Quick Time Server, Windows
- Media Streaming Server, Flash Media Server and Silverlight is strongly desired.
- Familiarity with streaming codecs and containers is strongly desired
- Experience in content creation using custom/stock encoders is a plus.
How To Apply: