Amazon Freshers Walk-ins From 18th to 23rd Sep 2017 | Work From Home. Amazon Recruitment Drive For Intermediate and Graduated Freshers For The Position Of Customer Support Associate. This is a Work From Home Position for the candidates who are located in Coimbatore. Aspirants who are willing to participate in this drive needs to have good communication skills as well as good typing skills. This is a E-Mail support job so candidates needs to be flexible for the rotational shifts.The benefits which amazon will provide is Night shift Allowance , Over Time Allowance , and Sudexo Coupons.
As this position is work from home position candidate needs to have following mandates Good Internet Connection, Power Backup, and also the candidate should be located in Coimbatore. Amazon Recruitment Process Normally Consists of 3 round which are Written Test, Face to Face Interview, and HR Interview. If you want to ace this recruitment drive start preparing for the written test by using the Amazon Previous Placement Papers which are provided in this site.
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||Internet / Ecommerce|
- We are hiring for Virtual Customer Service (Work From Home) only Hyderabad.
- Current Role :Customer Service Associate (WORK FROM HOME)
- The virtual customer service refers to the customer service sites, in which many of our associates WORK FROM HOME assisting customers.
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills - ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 6 months
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Salary: INR 1,73,000 to 2,80,000
- Additional benefits - Sodexo, Internet Reimbursement, Night Shift allowance, Over time.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply .
- Latest resume,
- 1 passport size photograph,
- Valid Government Photo ID proof (Original)
Amazon Walk-in Details:
Walk-in Date: 18th to 23rd September
Interview Timings: 10 AM to 3 PM
Related Freshers Jobs:
Raheja Mind Space,
Building No:9, 10th Floor,
Opposite Westin Hotel,
Phase 2, HITEC City,
Telangana 500081, India