Aricent Walk-in Drive For Freshers on 16th Sep 2017 as Network Engineer. Aricent Jobs At Gurgaon. Aricent Hiring Freshers and Experienced candidate with not more than 6 months of experience for the position of Network Engineer. This Aricent Job Openings are for the Hyderabad location and candidate need to relocate to Hyderabad if he/she not resides in Bangalore.
Job Aspirants who are going to apply for this position needs to be resolving issue related to networks which is the responsibility of this position. Candidates with not more than 6 months of experience are eligible to apply for this position.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by using the link which is provided below. Before attending the interview don't forget to practice Aricent latest placement papers which is provided in the site to ace written test.
|Experience||2016, 2017 Batch Freshers|
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Marcket|
Aricent is a global software company headquartered in Redwood City, California. Investors are KKR & Co. L.P. and Sequoia Capital. The company claims to employ 12,000 consultants, designers, and engineers at 19 locations worldwide.
Aricient Recruitment Process:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Aricent is Organizing Mega Hiring Event for Trainee (Optical/Carrier Ethernet services).
- Troubleshooting, Customer Handing, Technical Support
- The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge.
- This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and an empathetic view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career providing value to customers while working with an industry leader in networking technology.
- Candidates should be 2016/2017 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Knowledge on networking.
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US/UK/EMEA Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Have a knowledge of communications with email, telephone, wireless devices, text messaging and PC based Windows/Microsoft software applications suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle critical customer issues/problems.
- Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to determine root cause and resolution for previously unknown problems.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend of 16, 000 during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of successful training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with designation of Associate Network Engineer
Aricent Walk-in Details:
Walk-in Date: 16th September 2017
Interview Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
Related Freshers Jobs:
Infotech Centre, ground floor,
Old Gurgaon, Delhi road,