Dell Recruitment Drive For Freshers In September 2017 | Dell Freshers Jobs. Dell Hiring Freshers And Experienced Graduates For The Position Of Tech Support Associate. Dell Recruiting Freshers and Experienced candidates with not more than 4 years of experience to fill the vacant positions in Bangalore location. All the aspirants needs to apply for this position first as part of recruitment process, Once your resume gets short listed you'll invited for the Dell recruitment process at one of the Dell offices.
All the aspirants needs to carry required documents at the time of interview to avoid discomfort. Also don't forget to practice Dell Previous Placement Papers and Interview Questions to complete Dell Recruitment Process Successfully. Aspirants needs observe that the initial job location will be Bangalore so people who are interested to relocate to Bangalore or who are already residing in Bangalore are only eligible to apply for this position.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software industry or proprietary.
- Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g verifies warranty entitlement, etc). Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Resolves complex issues forwarded by other team members (e.g. executive technical escalations).
- Solves problems for customers with challenging expectations (often escalated or irate).
- Maintains/builds relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect for phone support (e.g. tool content teams, product group).
- Participates with leaders to determine focus areas for technical improvements (e.g. establishes targeted mentoring programs, consults on incentives related to technical performance).
- Excels at tolerance for processes and people.
- May coach team members in achievement of metric results.
- Excels at recognizing internal and external customers needs and expectations
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of job associated database,software and documentation
- Problem solving skills
- Results driven
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
- Typically requires 0-3 years of related experience
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: