HP Job Openings For Freshers In September 2017 | DXC Technologies Jobs. HP Freshers Hiring Freshers and Experienced(with not more than 2 years of experience) For Various Positions. HP Is One Of The TOP MNC In India. If You want get into HP, It is not going to be easy, You need to practice its Interview Questions and Placement Papers you can certainly can crack the HP placement process. Freshers Jobs At HP Hyderabad , If you are a graduate you can apply for this position.
If you are a fresher and looking for good opportunities in IT or Government sector, You are at the right place. We post all kinds of freshers jobs which are like IT and Govt jobs. We also provide Latest Placement Papers and Interview questions for all IT companies and previous papers for Govt jobs.
|Job Role||Associate Professional: Finance|
|Salary||2.52 LPA to 4.5 LPA|
HP Recruitment Process:
1. Online Technical Written Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
- Assists in performing financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modeling to provide information to management.
- Assists in collecting budget, midyear forecast and other financial information to provide information about profit and loss.
- Assists in analyzing budget, midyear forecast and other financial information and recommends corrections of basic problems or inconsistencies to management.
- Assists in developing and maintaining financial statements using accounting and budgeting software in order to provide standardized reports to customers and management.
- May provide some financial training to employees in order to enhance their understanding and to assist them in completion of budgets and other financial analyses.
- Monitors and resolves problems and provides user organizations with financial reports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in finance or accounting
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Experience working with financial analysis
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: