edureka Freshers Recruitment As Quality Engineer In October 2017. Edureka Hiring Freshers and Experienced for Bangalore location. As a quality engineer you need to interact with the business users to collect the requirements and prepare the test cases and test suits as per the requirements and also you need to develop, document and execute all the test cases manually or through automation.
As per the company requirements aspirants needs to have good communication skills along with good aptitude skills. Good to have knowledge on QTP or Selenium. This is nor a direct walk-in drive, aspirants need to apply for the position. If your resume gets shortlisted you will receive a call or a mail from the company with interview date and interview venue.
|Job Role||Quality Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify test requirements from specifications/Product.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases such as e-commerce websites and report test results.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Good understanding of the software development (JAVA preferred) and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting).
- Adaptive, flexible and comfortable working in a matrix environment as an individual.
- Knowledge of any Automation tool is an advantage (QTP/Selenium).
- Strong technical aptitude and interest in learning and implementing new technologies.
- Knowledge in Database, Linux and SQL is preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Communicate and interact with appropriate.
- stakeholders on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data quality
- Good interpretation and Articulation, Speed and Accuracy, Attention to Detail, Excellent communication skills.
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: