FIS Walk-in Drive For BE,B.Tech,ME,M.Tech,MCA Freshers on 24th Sep 2017. FIS Global Hiring BE,B.Tech,MCA Freshers For The Position of Associate/Senior Associate. Fresher Graduates Can Apply For This FIS Global Recruitment Drive 2017 - 2018. Aspirants who are willing to apply for this position needs to have good communication skills along with good problem skills.Aspirants no needs to apply for the position Its a direct Walk-in drive. Please carry all the required documents along with you while attending the interview and also practice FIS Global Sample Placement Papers Before Attending The Interview To Ace FIS Global Recruitment Process 2017 - 2018.
|Company Name||FIS Global|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
We are conducting a scheduled drive for Java IT Trainee position on this Sunday-24th Sept,2017 @ our whitefield office between 9AM-12 PM.
- Candidate Should match with below criteria to scheduled their interview, so please share your profile with below details to get call letter from us for the interview.
- Candidate should have scored minimum 60% through out the all academics.
- Basic knowledge required on below
- years of design and development experience in Core Java, EJB and J2EE Enterprise applications
- Good knowledge in SQL and RDBMS
- Exposure to server side programming
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and experience in creating and exposing services
- Applied techniques to improve the modularity of web applications
- banking experience is an advantage
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
1.Technical Cum Aptitude Test
2. F2F Technical Round discussion
- Work Location : Bangalore - Whitefield
- Experience : 0.2 Years- 1.0 Years
- Designation / Title : IT Trainee
- Qualification:BE/B.Tech,MCA, M.Tech with Computer Science Background only
FIS Walk-in Details:
Walk-in Date: 24th Sep 2017
Interview Timings: 9.0 AM -12 PM
Related Freshers Jobs:
FIS Global Business Solutions India Private Limited
SJR I Park, 2nd Floor, Block Warp,
Whitefield Road, Bangalore 560 066.
Land Mark: Opposite to Sri Sathya Sai Hospital.