Genpact Freshers Recruitment On 25th to 27th September 2017. Genpact Mega Walk-in Drive For Freshers At Delhi NCR For The Position of Analyst. This is great Opportunity For All graduated Freshers To Work With One Of The India's Leading Organization. Aspirants need to have Excellent Presentation Skills and Good Communication Skills and do need to have go - getter attitude.
This is a Non- Technical job so candidates with technical profile/Background are not eligible to attend the drive. The candidates who are living in Delhi and Noida are preferred for this position. As this is a Support job the candidates should be flexible for the rotational shifts and initial work location will be SARITA VIHAR. As day by day competition for the jobs are increasing be on you toes and start preparing for the Genpact Interview Process by using Genpact Previous Placement Papers and Interview Questions which are provided in this site.
|Job Location||Delhi NCR, Faridabad, |
Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Noida
|Job Role||Technical Support|
|Salary||BEST IN MARKET|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Excellent Opportunity For 2017 AND 2016 GRADUATE and BSc Life Science Fresher\'s FOR BACKEND/NON VOICE PROCESS
- Exclusive Walkin For Non Voice/Backend/Claims Process
- Claims Processing: BSC Life Science
- To accurately administer claims receipts in accordance with policy and defined quality and productivity standards.
- To obtain all necessary information required to fully assess claims, liasing with hospitals, consultants, medical secretaries and members via correspondence if required.
- To assess claims products to ensure that benefit spend is in accordance with the policies and rules relevant to our members policies and contracted agreements with providers of Healthcare.
- Some body who studied Biology in 12th class can also apply
- Shifts- 24*7
- CTC : 1.34 LPA -2.0 LPA +Incentives+bonus+1 Side Cab
- Education Qualification; Any Graduate
- JOB Location: NOIDA/Gurgaon
- Endorsement processing on P&C insurance policies
- Providing support to underwriter and agency
- Meeting TAT & Accuracy Daily/weekly SLA
- Follow established procedures & guidelines for processing of endorsements
- Investigate and resolve customer/agency/underwriters queries
- Calculating premium impact of the endorsements and report out
- Communicating with customers through email & Web service request.
- 2017 Graduate with Good communication skills can apply.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
Java Developer Jobs For Freshers At Wipro.
- B.tech/BCA/MCA/MBA/M.tech Candidates Cannot apply.
- Candidate should have Excellent communication Skill.
- Pursuing CA,CS,ICWA candidates cannot apply.
- Fresher with excellent communication skills can also apply.
YOU CAN DIRECTLY WALKIN FOR THE INTERVIEW MENTION "TANUJA SHARMA" ON TOP OF THE RESUME.
- Carry one updated resume,
- one original identity proof, two
- passport size photographs.
Gernpact Walk-In Details:
Interview Date: 25th-27th Sept'17
Interview Timing: 10:30AM-3PM
Related Freshers Jobs:
Stellar 135 building,
7th floor, sector 135,
Noida Nearest Metro station- Botanical Garden Metro Station (Please take the CITY LIFE bus from the metro station)
Sharp AT 11 AM