Esko Graphics Freshers Recruitment In Sep 2017 | BCA,MCA Freshers Jobs. Freshers Jobs 2017-2018 At Various Locations. A job interview is the first big step in your career. If You’re looking for a job You are at the right place. With so much at stake, the Esko Graphics interview process can be stressful. But it doesn’t have to be. If you go in adequately prepared, So stop worrying and start preparing with the help of our Placement papers and Interview Questions. We’ve prepared this guide to help you to get succed in your interview process.
The interview should be a two-way dialogue between you and the interviewer. A company’s recruiting brochure and your resume provide important background information, but the interview allows both you and the employer to dig deeper. The interviewer will try to determine your skills, abilities and personal attributes, and how they relate to the job. You should be prepared to demonstrate your qualifications for the position. A well-prepared presentation — supported by Esko Graphics and examples — can create a very favorable impression.
0 - 1 Years
Best In The Market
ABout Esko Graphics India Pvt. Ltd:
Esko Graphics India Pvt. Ltd., A Group Company of the Danaher group ($20 Billion and Fortune 500 Company), is a global supplier of integrated software solutions for packaging, sign and display finishing, commercial printing, digital asset management and professional publishing.
Esko Graphics is European Company, having HQ in Ghent, Belgium, having its operation in 17+ countries.
- Esko is looking for a QA Engineer Trainee position for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a global team to jointly work on product engineering of the WebCenter product. You should be willing to pursue your career in Software QA.
- Writing, executing and evaluating regression test cases for software applications.
- Fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instruction of how to recreate each. Provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Maintain well organized records of test results
- Install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases and test environments
- Work with the development team to understand what changes in the software product done in each release/build need what updates to the regression test plans and test cases to maximize test coverage.
- Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of regression tests and testing strategies.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
Java Developer Jobs For Freshers At Wipro.
- BE or MCA with at least 70% or more pass percentage
- Should have extremely good analytical skills
- Very good written communication skills
- Very good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English).
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn.
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry is a plus
- Good documentation skills which include writing user manuals
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: