Redhat Recruitment For BE,B.Tech,BCA,B.Sc Freshers As Software Engineers. Redhat Hiring Freshers For The Position Of Software Engineer. Redhat looking to fill Redhat Freshers Jobs Which are vacant In Bangalore location. Aspirants needs to have good knowledge on OOPS concepts, HTTP communications along with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
BE,B.Tech,BCA,MCA,ME,M.Tech Freshers Jobs in Redhat. This is Internship position at Redhat For Freshers. Aspirants needs to understand that this not a direct off campus drive. You need to apply for this position using the bellow link, once your resume gets shortlisted you will receive confirmation email from the company to attend the drive. Don't forget to practice Redhat Previous Placement Papers before attending the drive to get select in the interview.
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Marcket|
Red Hat Gluster Storage Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will work with Red Hat's offerings related to virtualization and container technologies to provide integrated solutions with Red Hat Gluster Storage. You’ll work alongside a team of software developers, product designers, quality assurance engineers across offerings, and the open source community.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Engineering, Quality Engineering, Product Management, Documentation, and product build teams and the open source community
- Write code for new features including unit and integration tests
- Install and configure various offerings to understand integration features to be developed
- Submit patches for bug fixes to the upstream community and review patches from other community members
- Monitor and help fix issues identified during functional, non-functional, platform, and acceptance testing
- Maintain and improve the continuous integration (CI) builds of our offerings
- Be engaged in related upstream communities
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 1+ year(s) of programming experience on Linux or any UNIX platform
- Experience developing web-based user interfaces, including experience working with UI frameworks like ReactJS
- Freshers With Good Knowledge Can Also Apply.
- Exposure to programming using Python or C
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn language and domain skills; curiosity about new technologies and skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to CI frameworks and tools
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: