Thomson Reuters Freshers Walk-ins For HTML Developer On 16th Sep 2017. Thomson Reuters Is Hiring Freshers and Experienced For The Position Of Trainee Research Analyst. Minimum Qualification To Attend Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2017 is Any Bachelors Degree. The Recruitment Process Start with, Written Test , once you clear the test the second round will be Technical interview followed by HR round. If You want get into Thomson Reuters, It is not going to be easy but it is possible. You need to practice its Interview Questions and Placement Papers you can certainly can crack the placement process. Freshers Jobs At Thomson Reuters Hyderabad.
Freshers Walk-in Drive At Thomson Reuters In August 2017| Register Online. Openings For All Graduated Freshers As Trainee Research Analyst in Bangalore. Graduate Freshers Jobs 2017. Openings For All Freshers In August 2017 at Bangalore.
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR, Noida,Mumbai|
|Job Role||Legal Executive|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
Thomson Reuters Recruitment Process:
1. Written Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
- Write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Website Graphics and Imagery: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Web Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Links: Ensure web links are accurate
- Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Prioritize own workload based on input from Project Managers, Designers, Account Managers, Team Lead, and Manager.
- Document work and correspondence in tracking systems
- In alignment with business objectives, improve production quality and efficiency as necessary. Analyze root quality and/or efficiency problems, and recommend action plans to address them.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
Required Skills (Must have):
- Necessary industry Experience & associated number of years of experience:
- Web Development experience in with web-based products and services a distinct plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a production oriented, deadline driven environment
- Experience in AngularJS and Bootstrap (Preferred)
Kindly carry a print out of this email / screen shot and a valid govt. ID proof for smooth entry into premises. Also carry a copy of your up-to-date resume for the interview process.
Thomson Reuters Freshers Walk-in Details:
Walk-in Date: 16th Sep 2017
Interview Time:10 AM (Please be informed that candidate reporting after 10:00 AM will not allowed to take the written test)
Related Freshers Jobs:
Divyashree Technopolis 36/2 & 124,
Varthur Hobli Off HAL Airport Road,
Bangalore - 560037,
Landmark - Near to CGI Building(Yamallur)