Cognizant Walk-ins For Freshers On 14th October 2017 | Cognizant Walk-ins. Cognizant hiring B.Com,BBA,M.Com,BAF Freshers For The Position Of Back Office Process for Mumbai Location. Any Graduate with good communication skills can attend the drive. This is not a technical job, so graduates with technical background like B.Com,M.Com,BBA,BAF freshers are eligible for the drive.
Selected candidates need to work in support environment so, candidates who are willing to work in rotational shifts only attend this drive. As this is a urgent requirement candidates who can join Immediately are most preferred. These are a Non - Voice Freshers Jobs. Candidates who are staying are willing to relocate to Coimbatore only can attend this drive. All the aspirants who are willing to attend this drive, can attend using the venue details provided below.
Before attending the drive don't forget to check Cognizant Previous Placement Papers and Interview Questions. And also don't forget to take the required documents 1 resume, 2 passport size photographs, a govt issued ID prove without which you are not eligible to attend the drive.
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
We are presently hiring for Media Domain roles for Hyderabad Location for Freshers.
Interview Dates - 14th Oct 2017( Sat) from 9 AM to 1 PM
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand client briefs & categorize the news according to specified criteria's (media channel, region, topic, etc.)
- Reading and validating the relevant news articles based on specified client requirement briefs
- Summarize or provide synopsis of the relevant news articles
- Work to agreed product targets
- Articulate and write highly complex editorial summaries for specific events
- Respond to queries from client/ management clearly and quickly
- Interact with clients and build relationships
- Be able to work autonomously as well as in a team
Mandatory Skills :
- Full time Graduate .(degree in Mass Communication, Journalism & Arts preferred, not mandatory)
- Knowledge of print & digital media and editorials is preferable but not mandatory
- Excellent understanding of English grammar, punctuation and spelling. Good written communication skills preferred
- Excellent summary writing and editorial skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Self-motivation and ability to work without close supervision and under pressure
- Willingness to work overtime, if required
- Exp - 0 - 2 Yrs
- Job Location - Hyderabad (you should be willing to relocate)
- Shifts - Night Shifts (Shifts starting from 1 AM or 2 AM)
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
Docs to carry:
- Govt ID proof
- All education and Employment documents as mentioned in your resume
Cognizant Walk-in Details:
Walk-in date: 14th Oct 2017
Interview Time: 9am Onwards
Related Freshers Jobs:
Cognizant Technology Solutions,
Techno complex, Plot GN-34/3, Sector-V, Salt lake Electronic Complex, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091.
Landmark - Opposite Nalban Food Park/Beside Ashram Building