Dell Recruitment Drive For Freshers As Software Engineer In October 2017. Dell Hiring Freshers And Experienced Graduates For The Position Of Tech Support Associate. Dell Recruiting Freshers and Experienced candidates with not more than 4 years of experience to fill the vacant positions in Bangalore location. All the aspirants needs to apply for this position first as part of recruitment process, Once your resume gets short listed you'll invited for the Dell recruitment process at one of the Dell offices.
All the aspirants needs to carry required documents at the time of interview to avoid discomfort. Also don't forget to practice Dell Previous Placement Papers and Interview Questions to complete Dell Recruitment Process Successfully. Aspirants needs observe that the initial job location will be Bangalore so people who are interested to relocate to Bangalore or who are already residing in Bangalore are only eligible to apply for this position.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
Develops software solutions for external clients based on detailed specifications from technology/systems consultants. Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products. Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities. SW Engineers may develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, EDI routines, etc. Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides technical expertise by independently determining and developing approaches to solutions for a moderate range of complex software engineering problems.
- Uses judgment and creativity and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions.
- Applies software engineering methods or processes, re-evaluates existing processes; designs simulation and test criteria and verifies functionality and performance.
- May be responsible for developing and executing project plans.
- Provides documentation of work and results; reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Works on the overall design and development of new ideas and products, and develops project plans.
- Represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical project leadership roles; contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Sphere of influence may extend outside of work group or department.
- Understands and adheres to cost/delivery/quality targets established during the program design phase.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of appropriate development languages.
- Problem solving skills.
- General knowledge and application of engineering concepts.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions.
- Time management skills.
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: