Intel Freshers Job Openings For Freshers In November 2017 | Register Online. BE,B.Tech,ME,M.Tech Freshers Jobs 2017-2018. A job interview is the first big step in your career. If You’re looking for a job You are at the right place. With so much at stake, the Intel interview process can be stressful. But it doesn’t have to be. If you go in adequately prepared, So stop worrying and start preparing with the help of our Placement papers and Interview Questions. We’ve prepared this guide to help you to get succeed in your interview process.
Intel Freshers Recruitment 2017 Job Openings For Freshers. Openings For Freshers At Intel In 2017-2018. Job Openings In India For Freshers At Intel. Intel Career Opportunities In India. Graduate Jobs In India. Intel Freshers Openings 2016-2017. Intel Freshers Recruitment 2017-2018. BE,B.Tech,B.Sc,BCA Freshers Jobs 2017-2018. Openings For Freshers At Intel Bangalore In Sep 2017 - 2018.
|Job Role||RF Subsyetem Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
Intel Recruitment Process:
1. Written Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
- Development, Verification and Support of baseband Modem Firmware /Embedded SW for the Radio Driver System across multiple mobile communication standards GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE.
- Discuss requirements/feedback with Concept Engineering and Development.
- Participation in system integration and verification in cooperation with System Engineering and hardware design group.
- System integration on virtual prototypes and target hardware.
- Analyzing and solving of technical issues during bring-up of the next generation mobile phone platform.
- Technical support of internal and external customers of the Intel high-feature modem baseband components.
- Perform code review and SW/FW fixes and feature updates.
- Debug FW/SW and System issues, extract and analyze traces, pre-analysis of issues from various verification sessions IOT, GCT, Field Test, Customer Production Line.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- 0-2 experience GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE wireless communication products and their related systems
- 0-2 years experience/knowledge in development of wireless products and preferably in RF Driver or at a minimum L1 Controller
- 0-2 years experience in RFIC and Baseband Communication EG - Digital RF driver is MANDATORY.
- Knowledge of Intel SUE2/S4G based RFIC based systems is an added advantage.
- 0-2 years experience in development of RF Production Test Driver leading to ramp up of RFIC/s in Tier-1/2 OEMs
- 0-2 years hands on experience with wireless communication test sets, logic analyzer and DigRF analyzer tools.
- 0-2 years C language, Real Time system, ClearCase
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant communication standards, protocols, mobile architecture especially the physical layer.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of knowledge of wireless technologies GSM & TDMA,CDMA,LTE systems
- Good problem solving capabilities and understanding of analytical methods- Proactive quality mindset and ability to work in teams
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: