Intel Recruitment Drive For Freshers and Experienced In October 2017. BE,B.Tech,ME,M.Tech Freshers Jobs 2017-2018. A job interview is the first big step in your career. If You’re looking for a job You are at the right place. With so much at stake, the Intel interview process can be stressful. But it doesn’t have to be. If you go in adequately prepared, So stop worrying and start preparing with the help of our Placement papers and Interview Questions. We’ve prepared this guide to help you to get succeed in your interview process.
Intel Freshers Recruitment 2017 Job Openings For Freshers. Openings For Freshers At Intel In 2017-2018. Job Openings In India For Freshers At Intel. Intel Career Opportunities In India. Graduate Jobs In India. Intel Freshers Openings 2016-2017. Intel Freshers Recruitment 2017-2018. BE,B.Tech,B.Sc,BCA Freshers Jobs 2017-2018. Openings For Freshers At Intel Bangalore In Sep 2017 - 2018.
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible.
- Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
- Position Overview We are looking for an individual who understands the importance of collaboration and customer focus.
- Our intern program offers candidates in an EHS discipline exposure to a variety of EHS programs and aspects.
- This position is organizationally located within the facilities/EHS department and reports to the local site Manager.
- The EHS Intern will provide assistance with sustainability, environmental health and safety compliance, environmental management system, and safety management system.
- In addition, the intern will assist in maintaining and continually improving the Environmental, Health, and Safety management systems for the organization.
- ResponsibilitiesThis position will work under the direction of the site EHS Team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage solid & hazardous waste program.
- Comeup with new safety programs for the site office/lab safety.
- Manage & supervise site safety standards adopted by contractors/subcontractors executing the projects.
- Chemical Management for labs & facilities department.
- Update site Hazard Assessments and recommend engineering controls, administrative controls and/or personal protective equipment.
- Review EHS procedures and templates Job Hazard Analysis, HA Confined Space, etc.
- Conduct Ergonomic Evaluations of workstations and recommend changes.
- Evaluate current utility tracking and facility consumption electrical, gas, water to quantify use, utilization and efficiency opportunities across the site.
- Collect and validate data for the EHS sustainability program and update sustainability reports.
- Collect and maintain EHS related data Safety Data Sheets SDS, contractor, legal and other requirements, training.
- Facilitate Associate Safety Management by Walking Around.
- Conduct Personal Protective Equipment PPE assessment for specific jobs/tasks & create a program.
- Conducting EHS & lab safety audits for the site.
- Participate in Hazard Assessments & MAE machinery & equipment inspections.
- Participate in development of quarterly newsletters.Other duties as assigned
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
Must Have Skills:
- Undergraduates who are pursuing Degree/Masters in Environmental or Safety Engineering related degree.
- Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new systems e.g. Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office suite
- CGPA: 3.00 or 2nd Upper Class
- Able to commit to 69 months of internship What we offer you We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom free environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: