NCR Corporation Off Campus Drive For Freshers In Nov 2017 | Apply Online. Openings For Freshers At NCR Gurgaon in 2017. BE,B.Tech Freshers Jobs 2017. MCA Freshers Jobs 2017. Freshers Jobs At NCR. Freshers Jobs 2017 At Gurgaon Location. NCR Offcampus Drive 2017 For Freshers. Freshers Job Openings At NCR.
NCR offcampus Drive For BE,B.Tech Freshers In October 2017. NCR Hiring fresher graduates for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee. If you are a BE,B.Tech fresher and waiting for the right opportunity to start your career on a brighter note, this is one of the best opportunity you will ever get. The Recruitment Process Start with the applying for the position using the link provide below. All the graduates with below qualifications can apply for the NCR Recruitment 2017 online. Once your application gets shortlisted, you will get an email/Call with Recruitment Venue details.
All the aspirants needs to have good communication and problem solving skills. Candidates who are going to apply for this position need practice NCR Latest Placement Papers and Interview Question to ace the NCR Interview process.
You can also see: NCR Placement Papers 2016
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Primary responsibility is to ensure high quality software solutions as a contributing member of a highly motivated team of Engineers. This individual will serve the “Test Engineer” role on an Agile team.
- Apply test methodology, processes, procedures, standards and tools used by team.
- Exhibit a good understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
- Co-ordinate cross-team test activities
- Perform manual functional and regression testing
- Perform volume, performance, reliability testing
- Ensure high quality software which meets requirements – make sure every feature has clearly defined acceptance criteria and is well tested using documented test scripts. Full test coverage against requirements is expected
- Record, maintain, and archive test results
- Conduct tests ranging from hardware component level to the full solution
- Install and configure test environment including hardware and software components
- Design and develop test scripts which facilitate re-use of test scripts and components
- Record and track all issues uncovered during requirements review or testing and follow through to resolution. Utilize software based system maintenance and tracking tools for test cases and defects
- Create accurate estimates of work efforts and meet project deadlines
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
- Monitor test execution progress and provide metrics and reports to management
- Manage physical and virtual lab environments
- Applies good debugging and troubleshoot techniques to assist Developers with isolating the problem and determining the solution
- Review and provide input for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training
- Stays current with technology and/or test practices and disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- 0-3 years of experience in Software Testing
- Knowledgeable in software testing concepts and methodology. Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing
- Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing. Experience in desired technology.
- Ability to identify, debug and clearly articulate software defects
- Experience in GUI Testing, Backend Testing and Database Testing
- Experience in enterprise software testing
- Experience in developing Functional, Integration and end-end scenario test cases to validate business, system and operational requirements
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting techniques and problem solving skills
- Able to constructively voice opinions, adapt to changing requirements, and provide frequent status updates
- Experience with tools such as QC, QTP, JIRA.
- Have a strong desire for quality, and an attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members worldwide
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical co-workers
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Judgment skills are needed to assess high-risk areas of an application on which to focus testing efforts
- Ability to understand customer needs or expectations; business requirements and technical requirements
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to mentor and influence others.
- Worked in any Software Development Life Cycle model and desirable working in Agile environment
- Knowledge of software development standards and protocols.
Experience with tools utilized in development environment:
- HP ALM
- Certifications - ISTQB etc.
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: