Amazon Off Campus Drive For Freshers On 5th Dec 2017 For Multiple Roles. Amazon Recruitment Drive For Intermediate and Graduated Freshers For The Position Of Financial Analyst. Aspirants who are willing to participate in this drive needs to have good communication skills as well as good typing skills. The benefits which amazon will provide is Night shift Allowance , Over Time Allowance , and Sudexo Coupons.
Amazon Recruitment Process Normally Consists of 3 round which are Written Test, Face to Face Interview, and HR Interview. If you want to ace this recruitment drive start preparing for the written test by using the Amazon Previous Placement Papers which are provided in this site.
|Job Role||Multiple Roles|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Only for 2018 Passing out Batch
- B.E / B.TECH (All Streams)
- 50% in X, XII & UG
- Upto 2 Arrears
1. Personal Introduction Round
2. Versant Test (Written & Spoken)
3. Operations Manager Round
- L2 – Email : 1.62 Lacs per annum
- L2 – Chat : 1.70 Lacs per annum
- L2 – Voice : 1.87 Lacs per annum
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent Communication (Written & Verbal)
- Comprehension & Problem solving Skills
- Familiarity with MS – Office, Internet Explorer
- Good Typing Skills
- Willing to work in a 24 / 7 environment
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Transport Allowance
- Night Shift Allowance
- Sodexo Meal Coupons
- Over time benefits
How To Apply:
1. No Registration fee.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 25.11.2017.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 27.11.2017.
4. The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 05.12.2017 at 8.30 am
Amazon Offcampus Details:
Off Campus Date: 5th Dec 2017
Time: 8:30 am onwards
Related Freshers Jobs:
COLLEGE ADDRESS AND VENUE:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.