Cisco Freshers Recruitment Drive For Freshers In November 2017. Cisco Hiring Freshers For The Position Of Software Engineer In November 2017. Technical Graduates like BE,B.Tech,BCA and Post Graduates Like ME,M.Tech,MCA with minimum of 8.5 CGPA throughout academics are eligible to apply for this position. As network engineer you need to have basic knowledge on basic Networking concepts.
All the aspirants needs to observe that this is not a direct walk-in drive, you have apply for the position first. If your profile matches companies requirement then you'll receive a call or mail from company about further rounds details. Please carry all the required documents at the time of interview and also practice Cisco Previous Placement Papers Before attending the interview. The recruitment process will be Written Test, Technical Interview and HR interview.
IT - Software
Cisco Recruitment Process:
1. Written Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
- Open-minded, driven, diverse and extremely innovative people at Cisco design the hardware that makes the internet work.
- Bring your knowledge of computers and networking and take it to a new level in any one of the following product categories including: cloud, social, mobile/wireless, video, VoIP, big data, collaboration, web, Internet of Things, routing, switching, IPv6, data center, HPC, Telepresence and many more.
- Your work will impact billions globally.
- Develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your responsibilities vary by the function and project in which you will work. Available positions in the areas of:
- ASIC Design and Verification
- System/Board Design
- Circuit Board Layout
- Hardware Automation, Validation and Test
- Signal Integrity
- Power Design
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: