Capgemini Recruitment Drive For Freshers As Dotnet Developers In Nov 2017. Openings For Freshers At Capgemini Mumbai. This is a opening for Graduated Freshers From Bangalore. Capgemini Recently Released Notification to hire freshers to fill the vacant positions in Capgemini Bangalore.
Intersted and Eligible \Graduates can Avail this Offer by By attending for the drive on Below Mentioned Dates. Don't forget to bring all the necessary documents while attending the interview. And also don't forget to Practice Capgemini Previous Placement Papers before attending the interview to ace Capgemini Recruitment Process 2017 - 2018.
Best In The Marcket
Capgemini Recruitment Process:
1. Written Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
Capgemini in India has over 87,000 people and presence in nine cities (Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata and Chennai - Trichy and Salem). A pioneer in the IT industry, Capgemini has over 45 years of global expertise collaborating with leading corporations and now brings the Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing experience to India. With dedicated teams to service the local markets, Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.
- Candidate should be trained or certified on DotNet through training institute
- Only BE / BTech 2016 2017 pass outs are eligible (any stream)
- Candidate should have scored more than 60% in 10th, 12th / Diploma and aggregate of all 8 semesters in BE/ BTech.
- No gaps in the academics.
- Candidate should be ready to work on any project, shift, location.
- ME/ Mtech/ MCA/ MSC/ BSC/ BCA candidates are not eligible.
- Candidates with experience are not eligible.
- Dotnet training certificate is mandatory.
- Candidates who are matching the above criteria will be allowed to appear for the interview process
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Remuneration: As Per Company Norms
- Job Area: IT/Software
- Job Role:.Net Developer
- Type Of Employment: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Experience: Freshers
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: