Altair Freshers Freshers Recruitment As Trainee In November 2017. Altair Inviting applications from BE,B.Tech,MCA Freshers For The Position Of Project Trainee. This is Chennai based job openings so people who are willing to relocate to Chennai only apply for this drive. Aspirants needs to have 55% through out the academics and need to have good communication and English skills. Candidates needs to ready to working rotational shifts.
The candidates who will get selected in the drive needs to sign work agreement at the time of joining for 24 months. The most important point aspirants should notice is Candidate should be trained on .Net with any of the training institute. The placement process is Written Test, Technical Interview, HR round. To clear Written Test and Technical Interview Prepare Using Altair Previous Placement Papers and Interview Questions which are provided in this site. Apply for this position by using the link provided below.
Altair empowers client innovation and decision-making through technology that optimizes the analysis, management and visualization of business and engineering information. Privately held with more than 2,000 employees, Altair has offices throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. With a 28-year-plus track record for high-end software and consulting services for engineering, computing and enterprise analytics, Altair consistently delivers a competitive advantage to customers in a broad range of industries. Altair has more than 5,000 corporate clients representing the automotive, aerospace, government and defense, and consumer products verticals. Altair also has a growing client presence in the electronics, architecture engineering and construction, and energy markets.
Altair Recruitment Process:
1. Written Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
Please mention the project descriptions:
- Post-Graduate/Graduate (Mechanical/Automotive Engg.) with 0-1 year experience in CAE/CFD/CAD domain.
- Strong Engineering background & understanding of CAE tools.
- Students/Candidates who have worked on CAE projects will be preferred.
- Candidates having experience & understanding of CAE Meshing & Analysis tools like HyperWorks, Ansys, Abaqus, Nastran, Fluent will be preferred.
- Good communication, presentation & inter-personal skills.
- Open to travel & work at client location throughout India.
- Willing to join on a contract role for one year at-least.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
Intel Freshers Job Openings For Freshers In November 2017.
NCR Corporation Off Campus Drive For Freshers In Nov 2017.
- Job Role: Project Trainee - CAE
- Location: India - New Delhi
- City: Delhi
- Job ID: 31606
Related Freshers Jobs:
Cyient Recruitment Drive For Freshers In November 2017.
Bosch Job Openings For Freshers In November 2017 | Jobs In Bosch.
XL Dynamics Freshers Walk-ins From 17th to 19th Nov 2017
How To Apply: