HCL Off Campus Drive For Freshers On 5th February 2018. HCL Hiring Freshers and Experienced Graduates For for the Technical Support Process Position In Hyderabad Location. B.tech/ BE ,M.tech/ME, BCA ,MCA, Bsc(CS) & Msc(CS) graduates from 2015,2016,2017 batches are allowed to participate in this drive. This is a direct off campus drive so no need to apply for the job you can walk-in to the below mentioned address on 5th Feb 2018.
Aspirants who are willing to attend the drive needs to have minimum graduation without backlogs is mandatory and also needs to have excellent communication skills. As this is a support process candidates should be flexible to work in shifts. The primary job location will be Chennai, So people who are willing to relocate to Chennai if not residing in Chennai can only attend the drive.
|Salary||Best In The Market|
HCL Recruitment Process:
1. Written Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
You May Want To Check: Latest HCL Recruitment Process
HCL Technologies Limited (Hindustan Computers Limited) is an Indian multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business.
- HCL Hyderabad is Hiring for Freshers- Engineers (product Support)
- Excellent Proficiency in English Oral & Written skills
- Work Location : Hyderabad (Client Location)
- Shifts: 24/7 shift
- B.tech/ BE ,M.tech/ME, BCA ,MCA, Bsc(CS) & Msc(CS) Graduates are only eligible (No Backlogs)
- 2015, 2016 & 2017 year of pass outs are eligible
- 2018 are not eligible
- Job role : Technical Support Process ( Email Process).
- Good understanding of web concepts and development technologies
- Online marketing capabilities
- Using tools for debugging
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Troubleshoot requests and ad serving issues
- Provide email and chat support in English
Note : This is not a developer role.
HCL Walk-in Details:
Walk-in Date: 5th Feb 2018(Monday)
Interview Timing: 10:30am - 2pm
Related Freshers Jobs:
Cognizant Freshers Walk-in Drive On 31st Jan 2018 .
St.Martin's Engineering College,
Sy. No.98, Dulapally Road,