ValueLabs Job Openings For Freshers In February 2018. Value Labs recently released notification to hire freshers and experienced with not more than one year of experience. ValueLabs hiring freshers in Hyderabad location. If you are a fresher looking for a jump start to your career with good job in a reputed MNC this is a great opportunity which you are looking for. Job Openings For Freshers In Hyderabad.
This is a production support job, So people who are willing to work in 24*7 support only need to apply for the job. This is a Hyderabad based job, so people who are staying in Hyderabad or willing to relocate to Hyderabad only needs to apply for this job.
You Can Also Check: ValueLabs Latest Placement Papers
|Company Name||Value Labs|
|Job Role||Web Designer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
ValueLabs Recruitment Process:
1. Written Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
ValueLabs are a global business technology solutions and services provider. In an age when technology plays a critical role in business strategy, we are pioneering industry-specific solutions and new age digital practices that enable rapid growth, rich value, and specific business outcomes. We are more than a technology vendor. As a service provider, we wear many hats that of business partners, domain experts and consultants to craft and execute strategies that help clients stay ahead on the learning curve. We provide services across IT consulting, software product life cycle management, application development and maintenance, testing, and back-office processing domains.
- Hiring Quality Monitoring Executive for Hyderabad Location.
- Experience:0-1 Yr
- Location: Hyderabad
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Perform Incident, Service Request monitoring and document the feedback in evaluation forms
- Adherence to defined instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Demonstrates ability to work accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Participate in all Internal & External Calibration meetings with leads/supervisors
- Active participation in process improvement projects and suggest new processes to enhance overall quality
- Analyses quality of service at a region level to perform root cause analyses and determine trends, challenges and improvement opportunities
- Analyze monthly ticket & delivery quality performance providing suggestions on areas for improvement
- Escalate 'critical' issues to management at appropriate levels
- Ensure all internal stakeholders are effectively collaborating to produce expected results
- Basic report preparation (Process Level Analysis etc.) and monitoring of any process related issues
- Identify training gaps and provide inputs for improvement to management
- Benchmark with competition, provide analysis of key metrics and recommend improvements
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: