Amazon Freshers Walk-ins From 14th to 16th February 2018. Amazon Recruitment Drive For Intermediate and Graduated Freshers For The Position Of Data Associate. This is a Work From Home Position for the candidates who are located in Coimbatore. Aspirants who are willing to participate in this drive needs to have good communication skills as well as good typing skills. This is a E-Mail support job so candidates needs to be flexible for the rotational shifts.The benefits which amazon will provide is Night shift Allowance , Over Time Allowance , and Sudexo Coupons.
As this position is work from home position candidate needs to have following mandates Good Internet Connection, Power Backup, and also the candidate should be located in Coimbatore. Amazon Recruitment Process Normally Consists of 3 round which are Written Test, Face to Face Interview, and HR Interview. If you want to ace this recruitment drive start preparing for the written test by using the Amazon Previous Placement Papers which are provided in this site.
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Job Role||Data Associate (Non-tech)|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||Internet / Ecommerce|
- Amazon is now seeking Speech and Language Transcribers to transcribe and annotate speech, who will be based out of our Hyderabad Office.
- The candidate will work under the direction of the Team Manager and must be capable of delivering high quality output under aggressive deadlines.
- Specifically, the Transcriber will provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
- Translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
- Work autonomously with minimum direction.
- Designation : Data Associate (Non technical job profile)
- Experience Range - 0 - 1 Year experience range
- Eligibility: Graduation and above
- Freshers can also apply
- Candidates who have applied with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
- 2017 Pass Outs please carry Consolidated Mark sheet or Provisional Degree Certificate.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
Please Carry below documents (mandatory):
- Updated Resume Copy
- Photo ID Proof
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Aadhar Card handy.
Note: Candidates should be flexible to work in rotational shifts and rotational week offs.
Amazon Walk-in Details:
Walk-in Date: 13th to 16th Feb
Walk-in Timing: 10am - 2pm
Related Freshers Jobs:
Amazon Development Center,
2nd Floor, Recruitment Area
Building No. 12C, 2nd Floor Raheja Mindspace,
Inorbit Mall Road, Vittal Rao Nagar, Madhapur,
Use Google Map to Navigate us : http://tinyurl.com/Walkin-Amazon
Contact Person : J M Bethaveen Pradeep