Aricent Recruitment Drive For Freshers As Trainee Engineer In Feb 2018. Aricent Jobs At Gurgaon. Aricent Hiring Freshers and Experienced candidate with not more than 6 months of experience for the position of Network Engineer. This Aricent Job Openings are for the Hyderabad location and candidate need to relocate to Hyderabad if he/she not resides in Bangalore.
Job Aspirants who are going to apply for this position needs to be resolving issue related to networks which is the responsibility of this position. Candidates with not more than 6 months of experience are eligible to apply for this position.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by using the link which is provided below. Before attending the interview don't forget to practice Aricent latest placement papers which is provided in the site to ace written test.
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Marcket|
Aricent is a global software company headquartered in Redwood City, California. Investors are KKR & Co. L.P. and Sequoia Capital. The company claims to employ 12,000 consultants, designers, and engineers at 19 locations worldwide.
Aricient Recruitment Process:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Aricient recruiting freshers for the position of Trainee in Feb 2018.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Candidates should be a BE,B.Tech Graduates.
- Candidates should have minimum aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Candidates should have goof communications(Written and Verbal) skills
- Candidates Must have excellent Troubleshooting
- Candidates needs to have excellent customer handling skills.
- Its good if the candidate have good knowledge on Technical Support.
- Candidates needs to flexible to work in 24*7 shift environment
- Candidates should have good knowledge on SLA's and ITIL.
- Candidates should have good technical aptitude.
- Its mandatory to have basic networking concepts.
- Candidates should have experience not more than 1 month.
- Freshers are also eligible to apply.
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: