Infosys Walk-in Drive For Freshers In February 2018| Freshers Jobs in Infosys. Infosys Hiring Freshers and Experienced For Customer Support. All Graduates and Post Graduates are Eligible To Apply For This Drive. Experienced Graduates With Not More Then 1 Year of Experience Can Also Apply For The Drive.
Aspirants needs to have good computer and data entry skills along with good communication and presentation skills. As this is a support environment candidates should be flexible to work in shifts. Candidates needs to apply for the position by using the below link. Please practice Infosys Previous Placement Papers Before Attending the interview. Carry all the required documents along with you while attending the interview.
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Job Role||Customer Service|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- The Universal Agent is responsible for customers related queries. Provide basic Customer service. Uniiversal Agent is also responsible for providing first class support for non-technical & account management inquiries and escalations coming from business customers.
- Holds a college degree in any stream.
- Excellent communications skills (Written and spoken)
- Willing to Work in 24/7 shifts
- Willing to work for International voice process
- Any graduate /PG (Freshers 2017 batch with no backlogs) (0-3 years) experience
- Work location Pune.
- Receive and resolve inbound customer support queries via a phone queue or web tickets.
- Handle and resolve customer queries via inbound phone calls, emails or web chat.
- Provide support on non-technical & account management inquiries
- Maintain awareness of competitive activity and opportunities for product development
- Support tasks include interpreting contractual obligations, invoices, process adherence, customer migrations, and site administration functions.
- Utilize other the customer service skills efficiently.
- Research and resolve customer inquiries for the various products and services .
- Effectively articulate necessary customer and non-technical information to customers in a simple and concise manner.
- Must meet or exceed individual performance goals and metrics focused on providing customer support
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good PC skills.
- Good customer convincing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem solving and working through ambiguous situations
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply:
If interested please send-in resume to bhavana.c@Infosys.com
Please refer friends/Colleagues, ask them to send in resume to bhavana.c@Infosys.com