JPMorgan Recruitment Drive For Software Engineer Position In Feb 2018. JPMorgan Recruitment 2018 | JP Morgan Freshers Jobs 2018. JPMorgan Freshers Hiring Freshers and Experienced For Various Positions. You need to practice its Interview Questions and Placement Papers you can certainly can crack the placement process. Freshers Jobs At JPMorgan Hyderabad , If you are a graduate you can apply for this position. JPMorgan Is One Of The TOP MNC In India. If You want get into JPMorgan, It is not going to be easy but it is not impossible also.
Now, If you are looking for JPMorgan interview pattern and latest placement papers and Interview Questions you are at the right place. We provide all companies latest interview patterns, placement papers, and Interview Questions. We also provide previous papers for all Government Jobs, Bank jobs aptitude questions and Bank Jobs interview questions.
If you are a fresher and looking for good opportunities in IT or Government sector, You are at the right place. We post all kinds of freshers jobs which are like IT and Govt jobs. We also provide Latest Placement Papers and Interview questions for all IT companies and previous papers for Govt jobs.
|Job Role||Software Enginer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
About JP Morgan:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of approximately $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing engineering team and build out the next generation of automation technology for our platform. The ideal candidate is a hands-on-platform builder with significant experience in developing applications. We are looking for someone who can be a full stack java developer and build an end to end application.
As part of the Configuration Management and Automation Services (CMAS) team you will help deliver on the next generation of automation frameworks to be adopted by all technology teams that transforms how JP Morgan Chase approaches resiliency, operational efficiencies, and adoption of modern DevOps practices.
- Developing applications end to end
- Analyzing, designing, and writing applications
- Developing tests and test-automation
- Collaborate cross functionality with infrastructure developers, support teams, and other software engineering teams
- Working with a team of software engineers and infrastructure developers to deliver automation frameworks that will be adopted by all technologists
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvements
- Hands-on experience developing in Java frameworks such as AngularJS and Spring Boot
- Freshers with excelent Java knowledge are also eligible
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Science or similar degree with experience in the following software/tools:
- Infrastructure automation technologies: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Build automation technologies: Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Monitoring technologies: Nagios, Tivoli, SCOM, etc.
- Modern programming languages: Java, Python, etc.
- Building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Creating a distributed streaming or messaging layer using QPID, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Scripting languages like Perl, Shell, etc.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
Required Java Skills:
- User interfaces
- Creating API’s and service layers
- Architecting and developing a data layer to persist information
- Distributed streaming and messaging layers
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: