Accenture Offcampus Drive For Freshers In March 2018. Accenture Hiring Freshers and Experienced For The Position of Associate From All Over India. Freshers Candidates with graduation(Full Time Graduation) can Attend This Walk-in Drive.
Once you apply for the position the company will filter the profiles according to their requirements and they will send communication to the shortlisted candidates about the further rounds.
Carry all the required documents along with you while you are attending the interview. Also Practice Accenture Previous Placement Papers Before Attending The Interview To clear Accenture Written Assessment Successfully. Accenture Recruitment Process Will be As follows, Written Test, Technical Interview, HR interview (it may vary depending upon number of candidates attending the drive.
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students across all branches who have graduated in academic year 2017
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6.7 and above at the time of recruitment process -Maharashtra colleges
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above at the time of recruitment process - non-Maharashtra colleges
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Don't Miss The Below Opprtunities:
- Job Location: Across India and candidates should be flexible with any location.
- CTC Offered: As per industry standards.
- Interview Location: Bangalore
- Position : Application Development Associate
- Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
Related Freshers Jobs:
HCL Recruitment For Freshers From 7th to 10th March 2018.
How To Apply: