Cognizant Job Openings in March 2018 | Fresher Walk-ins On 3rd March 2018. Cognizant hiring 2015,2016,2017 Batch Freshers For The Position Of Process Executive for Bangalore Location. Any Graduate with good communication skills can attend the drive. This is not a technical job, so graduates with technical background like be,b.tech,mca,me,m.tech,diploma freshers are not eligible for the drive.
Selected candidates need to work in support environment so, candidates who are willing to work in rotational shifts only attend this drive. As this is a urgent requirement candidates who can join Immediately are most preferred. These are a Non - Voice Freshers Jobs. Candidates who are staying are willing to relocate to Coimbatore only can attend this drive. All the aspirants who are willing to attend this drive, can attend using the venue details provided below.
Before attending the drive don't forget to check Cognizant Previous Placement Papers and Interview Questions. And also don't forget to take the required documents 1 resume, 2 passport size photographs, a govt issued ID prove without which you are not eligible to attend the drive.
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Greetings from Cognizant Technology Solutions!!!
- We are looking for Freshers International Voice process - Bangalore Location.
- Skill: International Voice process
- Designation: Process Executive (PE)
- Shift: Should be flexible to work in night shift
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Education: BA / BSc / Bcom / BCA / MA / MCom / BBA
- Year of passing: 2015- 2017 passed out
- Interview Location: Manyata Embassy Business Park, Mahogany(F2 Building),2nd Floor, Hebbal outer ring road, Rachenahalli, Bangalore- 560045
- Work Location: Bangalore
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Point of Contact: Sunil Kumar DN
- Please do not carry laptops/cameras/Pen drives or such other devices/ materials that are prohibited within premises or by law, as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions. We expect you to respect the security requirements of this Organization during your presence at the venue.
Required Documents For The Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Original Govt ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Candidates with excellent communication is only applicable for this process.
- Candidates with Degree certificate is only applicable
- Candidates interested to work in International voice process and to work in night shift is only eligible for this process
- Candidates who attended the interview in the last 2 months will not be proceed further.
- Graduation should have at least 15 years (10+2+3) years of education.
The following documents are mandatory and we request you to bring these for the discussion:
1. Print out of Degree certificates.
2. Copy of your latest resume with recent photograph attached.
3. One recent passport-size color photograph, without that candidate will not be allowed for the interview.
4. Proof of identification: Original photo-identity card and Photocopy of photo-identity.
5. It is a whole day process to complete all rounds of interview.
6. Entry of candidate vehicles is restricted inside Cognizant premises.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- above mentioned documents are mandatory and needs to be carried for the Interview. If any of these documents are not produced no alternative will be available at venue.
Cognizant Walk-in Details:
Walk-in Date: 3rd March 2018
Interview Time: 11 AM onwards
Related Freshers Jobs:
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
2nd Floor, Hebbal outer ring road,